Color tattoos by Pitbull Tattoo Phuket – Gallery
Color tattoos go as far back from 1200BC and was to be discovered by early Egyptians who were mummified.
These bright tattoos that arrange from bright red, orange and yellow, to the cool green blue and purple are very popular in today’s artwork. They are most known in new school tattoos and old school tattoos as well.
If you’re thinking of getting some color work done, take a look at our gallery and feel inspired to get one yourself.
Learn more about tattoos
- The ultimate guide to getting a tattoo in Thailand
- The origin and history of tattoos
- Top 10 tattoo styles that you need to know
- What you need to know about Japanese tattoos
- Everything you need to know about black and grey tattoos
- What are Sak Yant tattoos? History, meaning and designs
More pictures on our socials: